Q. What can I do to prevent others from copying original material from my website?
A. You have at least five possible avenues:
1. There have been cases in which a web hosting company forced the offending party to remove the material.
2. Consult a lawyer about Intellectual property violation and have the attorney contact the offending party to cease.
3. File a lawsuit (usually not worth the expense).
4. Contact the regional or national trade association for ideas on how others have handled similar situations.
5. Poll members of a forum of business owners for their ideas.
Owner of Van gogh website sues for infringment