If You Like This Blog
taking any or all of the following actions will help keep this a commercial free zone for aspiring entrepreneurs.
1. Share your favorite Niche Creativity posts
with family and friends via email, Facebook, Twitter, or other social media tools
2. Use the Free Q&A
3. Tell me what topics or lessons you’d like to learn more about
Note Email addresses are never shared with anyone else. And never used for marketing purposes
4. Buy a copy of one of my books
- Finding Your Niche: Discover…:
- Changing Your Work or Career: How to Explore Self-Employment Options After Injury or Illness
- So You Want to Become A Freelance Online Teacher
Note: Click the title tabs at the top of the blog
5. Bookmark Niche Creativity in your browser…
New material added weekly
Coming next week: Tips for teachers considering moonlighting or starting a sideline business.